We are excited to be sponsoring our local camp here in NYC. We've had the honor and pleasure of sharing some of the experiences highlighted in these sessions at local NYC meetups, and of course Drupal Beers, but it's extra special to be presenting them at a camp of this magnitude.
Within the Community Spotlights:
- Our own Roger Lopez and Lullabot's Eric Duran will talk about the benefits and challenges of building the native iOS and Android DrupalCampNYC apps.
- Steven Merrill will be be presenting Lets Be Upfront About Performance.
- Our good friend, Jacine Luisi, is also in the Community Spotlight with Drupal 8 HTML5 + Front-end Update
We hope you'll attend our other sessions as well:
- Build A Better Drupal Agency- Open Q&A with our CEO and founder, Michael Caccavano (other panelists to be determined).
- Project Whispering, by Nicole Lind.
- Better Local QA Testing With Vagrant and Puppet, by Steven Merrill.
- The Energy.gov Case Study, by Roger Lopez.
Join us and help assure that DrupalCampNYC10 is another success for the community!