Come join us for some good Drupal company!
Event information is available at http://2011.badcamp.net/program/sprints
We respect the work being done at Phase 2 and within the larger Drupal community regarding Drupal Distributions, and we're excited to offer some of our expertise in contributing to these in the form of Apps - at BadCamp and beyond.
From Achieve Internet Enterprise Drupal's post, 'drupal app code sprint at badcamp 2011':
Bring Your Ideas for Apps to Build
We have many ideas for cool apps we could build:
- Mailchimp -> newsletters
- Google Analytics -> SEO reporting suite
- NodeSquirrel -> content backup and deployment
- Photo gallery -> using the media module, content types, plupload, etc.
- Socialize -> an app that integrates the functionality of Follow + Disqus + Twitter + Facebook + Google Plus
- Circulation / subscription integration
Public sector-specific audience
- Archive tool -> archives content compliant with the Federal Records Act
- Emergency notifications
- Meeting minutes -> can be reused in a lot of contexts
We need more ideas and YOU!