The Site Preview System Drupal module is a framework for previewing a site with a set of conditions active. Here is a video to introduce you to what the module does. SPS was developed out of the LSD CSI project as part of a suite of modules.
The Site Preview System works by accepting conditions, generating a list of override revisions and altering the page to display the correct revision on the page.
Modules that came out of the CSI project
- Site Preview System (SPS)
- Interactive Information Bar
- Node Revision Administration
- Node Revision Administration integration with ERS
Modules that are currently integrated with SPS.
- Bean with (http://drupal.org/node/1335494)
- Fieldable Panel Panes
- Any other entity that supports Revisions
If you are going to be in Drupalcon Munich please come to one of the sessions or BOF