What a Week!
It’s hard to believe DrupalCon 2015 has already come and gone. As always, it was an event jam-packed with knowledge sharing, learning, sprinting, and of course a healthy dose of fun as we celebrated with the Drupal community. Add some virtual reality and 360 degree videos into the mix, and it’s safe to say we had a fantastically geeky time in Los Angeles (just the way we like it!).
Catch All the Recorded Phase2 Sessions
If you weren’t able to attend all the Phase2 sessions you were looking forward to, never fear! Thirteen Phase2 experts presented at this year’s DrupalCon, and each of their sessions is already available online. Catch up on them here:
- Using Grunt to Manage Drupal Build and Testing Tools - Director of Engineering Joe Turgeon
- Drupal is not your website - Software Architect Tobby Hagler
- How, When & Why to Patch a Module - Senior Developer Joshua Turton
- The New Design Workflow - Director of Creative Design Joey Groh, Developer Evan Lovely, and Developer Micah Godbolt
- Redhat.com: An Architectural Case Study – Developer Micah Godbolt with Ryan Wilson and Shawn Iwinski of Red Hat
Plus – Drupal 8 Sessions!
After launching one of the first enterprise Drupal 8 sites in the United States earlier this month with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, we were excited to share what we’ve learned at DrupalCon. Watch our Drupal 8 sessions now!
- Memorial Sloan Kettering: Adventures in Drupal 8 – Account Director Molly Byrnes, Software Architect Jonathan Hedstrom, and Senior Developer Brad Wade with Evan Liebman of MSK and Jill Baker of Digitas LBi
- Drupal 8, Don’t Be Late (Enterprise Orgs, We’re Looking at You!) – Chief Technology Officer Frank Febbraro and Head of Strategic Accounts Michael Le Du with Evan Liebman of MSK
- Features in Drupal 8 - Software Architect Mike Potter
Want to see more photos of the Phase2 team at DrupalCon Los Angeles? Visit our Flickr account! Subscribe to the Phase2 mailing list for more from the Phase2 experts!