The idea behind the Node Reminder module is to have a very simple way to remind you to look at a particular node to update the content. An example use case would include licensing issues where you may have rights to use an image for only one year. Setting the reminder for 11 months gives you time to either delete the post or update the image.
- Allow Reminders per content type.
- Template for email Subject and Body with Tokens integration.
- Views integration.
- Actions integration.
You can make an administration page using Views Bulk Operations.
- How the Node Reminder module works
- You can set one reminder for any node of the allowed content types.
- The reminder is set on the node form.
- The email address is defaulted to the current user.
- Once the email is sent, then the reminder is deleted. A new one can be set at any time by editing the node.
- The reminder can be changed by editing the node.
Futrue plans for the Node Reminder module include:
- Integration with the Messaging module.
- Add/Remove reminder link.
Hope you enjoy!