Here at Phase2 we are really getting geared up for Drupalcon next week on our home turf and very proud to be a Gold sponsor for the event. Drupalcon is the premier Drupal event this year and we have been waiting for this for what seems like forever. Thanks to our friends at DevelopmentSeed, the hard work is done, the planning is over and now it is time to get down and Drupal.
So here is how you can find us next week:
1. We have an exhibit table somewhere in the "main hall" (not sure what that means, but it sounds good)
2. On stage: Phase2 presentations include the following:
- Using Intelligent Web Services for Semantic Drupal Sites, Frank Febbraro and Tom Tague
- Business Analytics with Views, Irakli Nadareishvili and Frank Febbraro
- A Panel Discussion About Drupal Hosting Options
- Scaling Drupal Using Amazon Web Services, Frank Febbraro and Eric Johnson
3. We are having a party! Thursday evening @ 8:30PM at Clydes Gallery Place (Piedmont Room) - cheap local drafts for Drupalers!
4. Giving demos in the ThomsonReuters "LinkedData Lounge" at 11:30AM and 2PM each day.
If you read our blog or just want to get to know us, please come to one of these and introduce yourself.