We've been getting a lot of sign ups for Drupal training next week, and while the early bird registration has ended for most of the courses there is still time to get registered!
Stop by our office next week for classes from training aficionados in the Drupal community. Check out the courses below and get registered for next week:
- October 31: PHP for Drupal taught by ZivTech. This popular course serves as an introduction to PHP from the Drupal perspective. Word on the street is that this course is close to selling out, so get your tickets while they last.
- November 1: Drupal 7 Module Development is also being taught by ZivTech. After you master PHP on Monday, come by for round two on Tuesday for a crash-course in solving problems by building custom modules.
- November 1: Drupal 7 in a Day -- not quite ready to build custom modules in D7, then get up to speed with this solid introduction to Drupal 7 taught by Susan Rust of Drupal Anywhere.
- November 2: Running a Drupal Shop or Running Ragged will teach you how to take your Drupal shop to the next level. In this fun and interactive workshop for companies trying to grow their business and be more profitable.
- November 3: Building Government Websites with OpenPublic is an introductory workshop to help site maintainers and developers to get started using OpenPublic. Buy your tickets and learn more here.
And if you can't make training next week, in December we will be setting up another block of classes to help you take your skills to the next level. Right now, you can get a sneak peek of Open Atrium training, which teaches you how to get up an running with Open Atrium in a half-day introductory workshop.