So we are one week away from Drupal Training Mania in DC! And in case you haven't heard -- to supplement the sold out CapitalCamp we have three days of pre-training available for beginner to intermediate level courses and one day of advanced training following CapitalCamp.
I know a lot of people have already signed up because Chapter Three's Site Build with Drupal has been moved to a larger room to meet demand! And ZivTech's course on Professionalizing Your Drupal Development Environment is almost sold out, so grab the last few tickets while they're still available!
So here are the highlights for training (the first one starts a week from today):
- On Tuesday, for newbies to Drupal, who want to make the most out of CapitalCamp over the weekend, get signed up for Beginner Drupal Training offered by OS Training. Then on Thursday follow up the Drupal 7 Intermediate training, and you will be ready to dive in at CapitalCamp.
- Also on Tuesday, for companies looking to make the leap to enterprise level projects, get registered for Successfully Launching, Managing and Delivering Enterprise Projects offered by Music City Networks and Acquia.
- On Wednesday, Chapter Three's Site Building with Drupal availability has been expanded, so if you tried to register before when it was sold out -- here's your second chance to attend!
- D7 Front-End Development course (also on Wednesday) will teach you how to leverage the power of Drupal's theme system to facilitate the construction and customization of the sites you build. Or if you'd like to dig into Drupal's capabilities as a data management framework, then Planning Your Site offered by IDCM Innovations may be more of what you are looking for.
- Finally on post-CapitalCamp Monday, we will be offering a course geared towards site developers working on government projects. Building Government Sites Using OpenPublic helps developers learn how to use OpenPublic strategically to save hundreds of hours on a website build.
- And in case the security sessions at CapitalCamp weren't enough, Drupal Scout is offering Drupal Security: Process, Code, and Hands-on Workshop to how to address the most common kinds of vulnerabilities found in Drupal site configuration and code.
In case we missed anything, let us know what kind of training your interested in seeing in the DC area. Otherwise, get registered today and I look forward to seeing you at the CapitalCamp pre-training sessions next week!