As Platinum Sponsors for Drupal Camp Indy, we want to remind everyone that there are only 10 days left!
The camp is free with lunch provided.
There are some great speakers, including members of our own team, and we are very excited participating. Here's a sample:
- 'International Collaboration on Drupal Commerce 1.0' by Ryan Szrama.
- 'Let's Be Upfront About Performance', by Steven Merrill
- 'Absolute Beginner's Guide To Drupal', by Rod Martin
- 'What's new in HTML5', by Andy Harris
- 'I'm Leaving You: The risks of dumping your old CMS for Drupal and How to Manage Them', by Nicole Lind
If you're in the Indianapolis area, there is also a flier you can print out and share.
As we are with all Camps and Conferences we're involved with - we're happy to support Drupal Camp Indy.
Visit http://2011.drupalcampindy.org/ to learn more!