Here at Phase2, we are very excited for the long anticipated BADCamp 2012 (BAY Area Drupal Camp) to kick off in 2 days! With even more attendees than last year, this event promises to be an epic Drupal-tastic adventure! As a proud contributing sponsor and Product Summit sponsor, we are looking forward to seeing our old Drupal friends and meeting new ones around the camp and at our booth, (so don’t forget to stop by!) BADCamp is one of the largest free Drupal events in North America and therefore, a testament to the Drupal community’s devotion to accessibility and contributing back. We know Drupal camps are integral to the growth and innovation of Drupal and that’s why we are committed to participating with sponsorships, volunteer organizers, and submitted sessions. This time around we are shipping out a troop of some of Phase2’s finest! Here’s where you can find us: Let’s Talk... Business
- Catch Jeff Walpole speaking at the Drupal Business Owner's Summit on Nov. 1st.
- Talk to Karen Borchert and Frank Febbraro about distributions, at the Drupal Product Summit on Nov. 2nd
- Attend Karen’s session: “Drupal Distributions: A Panel Discussion
- Look out for Mike Potter’s Open Atrium BOF
- Learn how to “Build and Deploy Sites Using Features” with Mike Potter
- Check in With Mapping in Drupal 7” with Brandon Morrison
Government in Drupal:
- Fredric Mitchell explains “Nodes are More Than Content: An Energy.gov Casestudy”
- Joshua Turton brings you “ Omega: From Download to Layout in 45 Minutes
Deployment and Infrastructure:
- Catch Steven Merrill present on “Short Stacks”
Content Management and Versioning:
- Tim Cosgrove and Joe Turgeon will be talking about “X All the Things: Total Content Control
We are looking forward to sharing our ideas but we are also excited to learn from everyone else! Check out the complete lineup of awesome sessions at BADCamp. We’ll see you there!