Meet our team & peer into our culture
Today our team is chock full of dozens of experts in a spectrum of fields. The culture at Phase2 derives from a team that is a special blend of super-nerds, creative geniuses, and deep thinkers, with dashes of goofiness and sociability. We both work together and play together, and build plenty of friendships along the way. The work is demanding, but yields both material and intangible returns, from competitive compensation and top-tier benefits to major professional development and pride in our work.
Fun Facts About the Phase2 Team:
2. We call our New York office the Phase2 Treehouse.
4. A Phase2 band would include musicians who play piano, guitar, bass, drums, saxophone, trumpet, bassoon, piccolo, accordion, ukelele, oboe, didgeridoo, ocarina, banjo, and vocals.
5. One team member rescues animals in his spare time.
7. Our team members live in 14 states and 2 countries.
8. Phase2 has a Finer Things Club for folks who like whiskey. It is well-attended.
9. Phase2′s pet menagerie includes 21 dogs, 17 cats, a goldfish, and a ferret.
12. In 2012, Phase2 team members logged more than 25,000 bicycle miles commuting to work.